When wordle Difficult players may need a hint to help get them on the right track as they attempt to solve the puzzle in six tries or less.
The daily puzzle tasks its players with finding the 5-letter word with only a color-based system to help them, which turns letters gray when not in the word, yellow when it is. in the right place and in green when correct.
But sometimes that’s not enough, so to help users find the right word of the day Newsweek has put together several clues that may prove useful, and the answer itself is also provided at the end of the article.
The origins of “Word”
wordle was originally created by software engineer Josh Wardle for him and his partner Palak Shah. He started working on the game in 2013 before returning to the project during the COVID-19 pandemic.
After enjoying the game together for some time, Wardle decided to release it to the public in October 2021 and the game then became a global hit.
wordle is so popular that Wardle’s website for the game has peaked at over 45 million daily users, and it’s also inspired other daily puzzles like the globetrotting guessing game World and math Nerdle.
In January 2022, Wardle sold the game to The New York Times Company for an undisclosed seven-figure sum, and the puzzle was transferred to the publication’s platform in February.
The graph below, provided by Statisticalshows wordleWardle’s growing popularity when Wardle originally owned the game.
‘Wordle’ #305 5 tips for Wednesday April 20
Newsweek has put together five clues that will help players find the correct outcome for Word #305 by them selves.
Each clue is designed to be more revealing than the last, so wordle fans can either read them all or stop at the point where they feel most confident about the answer.
- Tip #1: “Ouija” is the best starting word for Wednesday April 20 because it will reveal the two vowels of today Wordle.
- Tip #2: For fans of the Unexplored games, or even the Tom Holland movie, Nathan Drake’s character gets thrown out of a plane with Word #305.
- Tip #3: wordle gamers familiar with fashion trends might recognize this word as describing baggy pants that have lots of pockets.
- Tip #4: Synonyms for wordle Wednesday April 20 includes a “transport”, a “payload” and a “freight”.
- Tip #5: Merriam-Webster defines Word #305 such as “goods or merchandise carried in a ship, aircraft or vehicle”.
‘Wordle’ #305 Answer for Wednesday April 20
The answer to wordle Wednesday, April 20, it’s “cargo”.
wordle refreshes at 7 p.m. ET daily, then the next word will be made available for players to try and solve.
wordle fans who need something to keep them busy while they wait for the daily puzzle to be updated can try these similar word-based puzzles.