MEDINA, Ohio, July 18, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — the new “Brain Swaggle” mobile app (http://www.brainswaggleapp.com).
Medina Gary Downing, resident and founder of Brain Swaggle, says, “This game is not your typical word game and is suitable for all ages and abilities.
Newly released! Discover the 5 new educational videos https://www.youtube.com/user/brainswaggle
What makes this game different is that there is no group of letters to choose from or displayed letters to form words. Players compete against the computer to build valid words that will be completed in a subsequent round. However, the player and the computer take turns giving one letter at a time. Each new letter submitted must continue to form a valid word. The real challenge is that the spelling of the word a player is thinking of will change with each new letter given by their opponent. This will have you thinking of an entirely new word you can complete while strategizing to make sure you don’t force your opponent to complete the word.
Game options are chosen at the start of the match by the player who plays first.
- How long do players have to submit their letter. It ranges from 15 seconds to 60 seconds per turn.
- There are 3 match options to choose from. The first player to win 3, 5 or 10 words wins the game.
- At the start of each new word, the computer will randomly choose the minimum number of letters that word must have before a player can complete and submit that word.
- Each letter is worth points. There are no restrictions on constructing words longer than the minimum required. Build longer words for higher scores!
- There are 3 challenge levels. Easy, Medium or Hard
The game is free! When players first install the game, they receive points and bonuses to help them get out of the gate strong. Once installed, a tutorial awaits players.
Currently available for Android on Google Play. “Available for iPhone on the App Store later this year“, says Downing. Try it now for free and get your Swagg!
SOURCE Brain Swaggle